Sunday, February 27

Joshua Tree

What an awesome weekend it's been! I got back from the Joshua Tree Wilderness Challenge trip yesterday night. With so much climbing, some frisbee, an amazing race, and fun stuff, the two days flew by. We climbed at Short Wall the first day and the Amphitheatre the next. We thought we were going to get rained on that night... since rain clouds were almost everywhere but above us, we stayed dry... Thank God for the awesome weather! :) I slept under the stars (which were incredible), and the moon was so bright.
J-Tree is just an awesome place with incredible scenary. The climbing was something I couldn't get enough of... not getting to climb real rocks often, I ate it up :)
Awesome topics, too, about carrying eachother's burdens (Galatians 6:1-5) and "Am I my brother's keeper?" (Genesis 4:9-13). I loved it...
Well, I'll post some pics... Enjoy!

No comments: