Saturday, November 19

What a way to end the season!

Today we had individual CIFs (we being me, and our no. 1 doubles team kim & erin). Get this... our matches were at the Peninsula Raquet club. Now, you may not have heard of this place, but let me tell you, this place was BEAUTIFUL... it was so incredibly awesome. It literally was located on a cliff on the ocean. On top of that, it was a beautiful day and we could see catalina so clearly, that it was like we could almost touch it! I could see the ocean from the court i was on for my second match...

now, i dont know if you caught that, but i said second match... yup, i won my first round cif match... 6-3 6-1. it was such a great feeling winning that first match... that was my goal. praise God for the good draw!

and then i lost my second match... 1-6 1-6. this gal was good... she could place the ball on a dime. I got my two games off of her, and so no bagel was given.

doubles also won their first match (two sets and a third set super-tie breaker!) and then lost their second... they played really well.

so ya, it was a great place and way to end the season. I am super bummed that the season is over. but hey, i have got next season to look forward to!

well i am off

ta-ta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

only 2 days until i'm out for break! i think we should pass our mandatory 50 hours together in golden spoon. what do you think?