Monday, January 23

g'day from down under

no, i am not in australia, but that is where my mind has been for the past week. the best tennis grand slam is here...the australian open! week one down, one to go. unfortunately roddick lost in the 4th round, so my hopes for a roddick-federer final were smashed to smithereenes. however, on the women's side, hingis is going strong, as are clijsters and davenport :)

also ahead this upcoming week are exams. tomorrow (monday) through thursday i have my exams for the first semester. and to top off the ever-so-wonderful week filled with long tests and studying, i have the delightful pleasure of having my wisdom teeth ripped out of my mouth by metal instruments that are strangely similar to those i have seen in some torture seens from a few episodes of alias... coincidence? i think not.

anyway, i shall be off to bed now... sleep is needed

hooroo

No comments: