Thursday, February 23

new idea?

howdy all

i think i am deciding to change my blog content a bit. i was just looking back at my trip to japan and all the pictures i was taking. i realized that i really miss taking a bunch of pictures, especially of things that don't often get attention for cameras. i am sure there are a bunch of things around here that would be interesting to see. so, i think i might take a break from the boring "today i did this" and move towards more of a picture blog. there have already been a few things that i wish i had my camera for. for instance, i was driving to house church one morning, and i came to a stop sign. i looked to my left, and there it was... a rooster (yes, the farm animal we are all familiar with) drinking out of the gutter. although it was sad, it was art begging for its picture to be taken... unfortunately i didnt have my camera.

so, i now will be carrying my camera almost everywhere i go, and i will post the ones that are interesting on here... i guess we'll have to see if i can keep coming up with some interesting ones. feedback will be welcome. actually, i would like to know if this idea is even good... i dunno, but i am going to try it....

maybe i am just acting on my regret for not having my camera for the rooster sighting... hmmm, we'll see.

anyway, i am off... to, well, no where... but i am off.

hoo roo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once i was at my friend Chelsea's house in Northridge and I saw a pheasant running around in the street, with a bunch of firemen watching it and an old lady chasing it. classic.