Thursday, March 6

another discovery

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide...
...Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

howie day... thanks to pandora, i've discovered another fantastic album. y'all should listen to it sometime, cause it is amazing.
i'm in the process of writing my final term paper for education... one that says why i want to be a teacher, what goes in to being a teacher, and all that curriculum and learning theory stuff.
speaking of curriculum, i had a HUGE PE204 test today. one of the parts required me to write out a lesson plan... how cool is that. plus, i now have the 6 signs of a physically educated person by heart, word for word... its pretty intense.
there was something else i wanted to share, but it currently slips my mind...
oh ya, final choreography project for thursday... and then creative dance is done. such a good time. i feel bad though, cause in my group you've got this one dance major, and then three of us PE majors... she's intense, and we're just like, uh, we have no idea how to do anything. so it's pretty interesting.
did i mention that we're in the basement, eating pizza and chocolate while we "do our homework?"
good times.
that's all for now... almost spring break!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Yay for pandora! And Howie Day! Good song.
How did your dance go? :)

Jillian said...

Or have you done it yet?