Wednesday, October 22

welcome back

well, we're back here... and to be honest, i've kind of missed it.
so i am glad to be back, and this time with a few new features.
since i really liked having a photo gallery to mass upload pictures to, i have created a website through smugmug that will have all my pictures. i will still put pictures up on here in posts, but i always feel so limited in how many i put up (because i can only do three at a time). so, a complete collection of photos will be available at that site.
the link to my photo gallery is:

http://stav.smugmug.com/web%20posts

you don't need a username or anything to view it, and it is a site i share with my dad... so you can always browse through his pics too.
ok.
so, yes.
and i hope moving back here will increase the number of comments y'all leave... i kind of miss them, and i think livejournal decreased them exponentially.
we'll see.
enjoy, and please tell me what y'all think.

1 comment:

Mark and His Girls said...

Welcome back...I must say, I DID miss your original blog. :)