Thursday, January 29

back to civilization




I'm back!
Sitting rather contentedly on my futon in GRap, I'm finally getting a new post up.
Interim was amazing... went to new places, learned new things, saw sweet stuff, made new friends, and spent a lot of time in the most wonderful outdoors. I took a ton of pictures... up until the point that my camera fizzled out on me... a bump, crack, and a splash of water took it down. hopefully it's fixable, but at the moment, it ain't lookin' so hot.
I wish i could write about everything that happened, but writing about three weeks of incredible stuff just seems a bit overwhelming right now. so, with that said, i encourage you to see the photographic story of my interim starting in JTree and ending in the Grand Canyon. to do so, click on the "latest pics" link to the left and go to the Interim 2009 album.
enjoy.

No comments: