Wednesday, December 28

seven hours in...

lets see... i have been inside a big chunk of metal with wings on it for
about 7 hours. so far, i have slept a ton (with a little help from
dramamine) while listening to my ipod. my music has been keeping me sane.
i just got done watching "fantastic four"... a lady in front of me and to my left has watched "wedding crashers"about three times... when i saw that we each had individual tv screens, i
thought i would be glued to it. i am happy to say i have only watched one movie, and have been reading and sleeping the rest.

luckily, i don have a five year old kid behind me kicking my seat. also,
the food is delicious... they are full-on meals. i had terryaki chicken with
rice and a salad for lunch... i'm wondering if we get dinner soon.

well, i am thinking i am going to sleep some more... hope all is going well
on the earth below outside of this chunk of metal!

No comments: