Monday, July 24

Aloha from Hawai'i (could I be any more cliche?)

I am sitting in the villa in Kapalua Maui right now (i am staying with three other girls). As far as people go for tennis, there are a total of 7 girls and 7 boys. Golf is here at the same time, and there are about 5 girls and maybe 20 boys.
The weather is great so far--it rained a little last night, but it felt good. By the end of the first night, i had already been bit in three places on my leg by some hawaiian biting bug. I am guessing its a spider (gross) because it itches and hurts.
Anyway, I'll be leaving for breakfast soon, and we'll be starting tennis sometime before noon.
As you can see, i do have free internet access in the villa, so i will probably post nightly.
See ya!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AlooooooooooHA!
I wish I was in Maui too...Love that Maui time-3 hrs back!
I like the pics and your villa!
Can't wait to see more...
How are those pesky bites? Any chance that you will post a picture?? :-)
Miss you lots,
the one and only...MoMMy
Bring me home some pineapples!