Saturday, July 15

cha-cha-changes!

the time has come!
the carpet will be coming on wednesday, and the whole nightmare that started exactly 6 months ago will come to an end! I spent today preparing for the big day. i wish i would have taken a "before" picture, because it was insane... beyond any messy room that could be imagined. i had half my room in a ton of different boxes, and the other half of my room on top of the boxes... and i have a lot of junk, so half is a lot. i got rid of/gave away a lot of stuff. all that 'made the cut' to come back into my room fits in pretty much one box... it's mostly stuff that will be going on my walls. i'm not going to say what my plan for my room will be... i don't want to spoil the surprise for wednesday's pics!

in other news, july 23 is coming fast and i will be off to hawai'i... it's crazy how fast it's coming up!

well, i am exhausted, so i am off to bed...

turn up the volume and check out the new song i put on my site. it's a good one!

hooroo

No comments: