Tuesday, August 12

all 6 at once







the fun thing about being older and all of us living in different places? family get-togethers are a lot more fun. so, i haven't posted this yet because it was a surprise for steven, but i am back in CA til the end of august. i came back early so i could see my brother steven, who flew in from japan for a week with his (recently announced) fiance. fun stuff.
so i got to see all three of my brothers at once this weekend, and probably will get to a few more times this week. i don't think the 4 of us have been together in a long time... i definitely can't think of the last time... it has to have been 2 or 3 years. so it's been a blast seeing them.
anyhow, enjoy the pics, and i'll make sure to update soon.











this pic of the four of us... i looked at it, and i just thought... wow, we look old. i mean, compared to 15 years ago (like this pic i found), we're big! it didn't really hit me until i saw that pic of us we took this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute together! I wish I had that. I see Phillip has been making faces on pictures since an early age. See you soon!