Saturday, August 2

_

dear anonymous-
pardon my lack of posting. you see, i spend about 7 hours a day in my room... the same number of hours i spend sleeping. the other 17 hours are spent out and about on the zip-line, leading hikes, leading campfires, and partaking in meals. i confess there is also the occasional nap.
so, if you (whoever you are) would like a personal update, go ahead and call me.
and know that this post is all in good fun... and it was directed toward an anonymous comment left in response to my lack of posting. i found it funny and as something that i could write a quick post about.

anyhow

but honestly, i do apologize for the lack of posting. i really miss spending time sitting down and writing stuff out, so i am trying really hard to get back to it.

my little story for today is a bit of a proud one... i received employee of the week for this past week. i'm not gonna lie, i'm a bit stoked.

alrighty, i hope your weekend is going well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright, that's good enough for me.

Anonymous said...

test