Wednesday, August 17

i am sitting in the comfort of the condo right now, eating a handful of wheat thins. no, we do not get internet here, but I decided to write the entry ahead of time on word and then cut and paste it in so that it would be way quicker.

we drove around all the lakes today.. lake mary, twin lakes, lake george… you know, all those ones. on the first stop, twin lakes, jenny and i decided to have a balance fight… you know where you try to make the other one fall off by making contact with each other’s hands (on a log by the way). i think I have a pic that I can post.

anyway, to continue with the story, we arrived at another lake… lake mammie… and as we were leaving, an old couple came up to jenny and me and asked, “you are the ones that were balancing!” I racked my brain to think, balancing? and, who are these people that watched us balance, and where? quickly, it clicked… the log fight. “yes, yes, that’s us! the balancers!” it was great.

so we arrive at the next lake, lake george, and the appear again! the man said, “hey, there they are again!” we chuckled, and as soon as we walked past them, I declared that if we saw them again, I was going to take a picture with them.

well, we went to lake mary, and they didn’t show up. I was a little disappointed.. I was looking forward to the picture. so we were pulling out, and sure enough, they were pulling in. we just missed them… or they just missed us… either way, no picture. maybe we will encounter again… and the picture will happen.

we are gonna bbq tonight at the condo. and that is pretty much it.

oh ya, and the letter of scarlet hue has finally been finished… it was painful, but I conquered it!

see ya!

No comments: