Tuesday, June 20

from that same coffee shop i was at one year ago!

well, first thing i looked for was the stain that i left when i spilled my green tea on that chair last year...
still there

its beautiful weather here in idyllwild. even though i have my car up here, i decided to walk into town because the weather was so awesome. dunamis is fun, and i am having fun filming and editing... here is where i do my editing at:

pretty snazzy, eh?

it's hard for me to take pictures of other things because the video camera is pretty much glued to my hand all day long. i'll try to take some pics while i am in town and post em later.

well, i am going to take off... i don't want to spend all my free time in a coffee shop.

hooroo :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stina
This is cool...nice computer!
Are you playing ping pong yet?

I saw Jenny in her room tonight!

I miss you!!!

Hugs,
MoMMy
aka: Mum