Wednesday, June 7

it's in the blood

so, i heard a story about my gramma the other day (my mum's mum... she is called 'nonna,' which is italian for gramma... pronounced "no-nuh").
anywho, my Nonna used to love to bowl (she nearly bowled perfect games) and she used to love to play golf. i began to see the things my nonna passed on to me (well, not the perfect games, but the love to play fun things like bowling and golf). however, there was something different about the way she played golf. she would play a full 18 hole course with no more than two or three clubs... it gets better. her favorite club? the putter. she would sometimes play a full course with only, that's right, only a putter. Isn't that awesome!! that's where i get the 'weird blood' in me. i was thinking of following in her footsteps and paying tribute to my nonna's awesome legacy this summer... 18 holes, nothing but a putter... i think i'll get the same score i got the last time i played (with a full set of clubs).

hooroo

(i know i've been trying more pics and less wordy stuff, but this story was too good to pass up)

No comments: