Friday, September 29

ick... i'm sick

well, i didn't get to play tennis today because of an unwelcome situation... i've caught one of those eye-nose-ear-sinus-throat thingys... i should be a doctor, i am so good at diagnosing.
anyway, so tonight i will be finding a way to rid of this, and i have already started with my idea of a good cure...
wear green pants (that's to keep the smile going), longsleeves (that's for, well, we can guess what that's for when your nose is involved...haha), eat in'n'out (that's for a satisfied tummy), and my favorite part, golden spoon (the common cure for just about any disease).

we'll see if it works!

hooroo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stina-
Finally got my dad to unblock the stupid comment site. Now I can leave you messages. :-)
Missed you at school today. Jenny Woo says you have bronchitis! I'm sorry. Hope you feel better soon.
Rebekah
P.S. *poke*