Thursday, September 7

lets celebrate some "firsts"

All right, so labor day has passed and we all know that the first day of school has come and gone. my first day was yesterday, and let me tell you... we jumped right back in to the swing of things so it feels like we have been back in school for a while. i've got a great schedule filled with things like AP calculus, economics, environmental science... these classes are actually fun. environmental science makes me want to chain myself to a tree and keep the forrest from being chopped down. anywho, i'm also taking photography, and that'll be fun as well.
okay, next few firsts: we had our first praise team practice yesterday before school... it was so awesome, and i am looking forward to our next practices. we had our first tennis match on tuesday, and we had our first victory today! today also held my first bagel this season :)
another exciting first: i wrote my first college essay yesterday! i've been working on my application to Calvin (i'm doing early apps) and i have completed one of the two essays... yup, definitly exciting!
well, what a week! that's all for now though... i've got some homework to do!!!!

hooroo :)

No comments: