Tuesday, April 22

holland!


the familiar red lighthouse of holland state beach. after my tennis match was over, i headed out to meet my friends at my favorite place: holland. i haven't been there since it was all covered in snow... what a different sight (and feel)! so we were at the beach for a bit, and had some good fun with frisbees and cameras... cameras? yes. so me and my roommate have this little stunt we like to pull, but i can't exactly tell you what it is. anyway, i say the oscar goes to my roomie for a very convincing performance. after we left the beach, it was time for dinner... and where else but at my favorite place, 8th street grill... where we sampled all three of the soups, enjoyed a milkshake, and had a delicious sandwich. then it was back to the beach to watch the sunset, and then head back to calvin. good time? of course... any time in holland is a good time. i look forward to going back for tulip time. that should be fun.
enjoy the pics


No comments: