Thursday, April 10

wilbur (if you are weak in the stomach, don't look)


so, it is the day i turn 19. crazy. and what a better way to start it than by waking up at 7:30am to walk over to my bio lab and dissect a fetal pig. note: sarcasm. i am HORRIBLE with dissections. absolutely hate them. but, i had to take a picture to show what we went through. pig dissection is not a good time to start quoting charlotte's web... "some pig."


now for some even more disturbing pictures... sarah, my roomie, and i trying on a blond hannah montana wig my parents sent me for my birthday... i always knew i should be blond.
and my roomie made this (the bottom pic) and hung it up on the wall in front of our door. funny thing is, i didn't see it this morning when i left for my lab... but i finally saw it... isn't it awesome?
good times. well, i'm off to get some studying done.
tootle

1 comment:

Jillian said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I picked up my phone to call and realized that it's a lot later there than it is here...