Wednesday, November 26

music playlist

i am so stoked...
you know how i am always trying to get y'all to listen to some music that i just can't get enought of? well, now you can listen to it here!
i made a playlist on this site (showed to me by my mother) and i have got my current favorites on the playlist right now...
so, go ahead, listen to some music... you can even make a pop-out player so that you don't actually have to be on my site to listen to all this super awesome music.
enjoy!!!!!!!

1 comment:

A mom said...

It sounds like a fun Thanksgiving...thanks to the Jetter family for taking you in :)

It's nice to see you are carrying on the special sauce tradition....I could smell the garlic in that picture! Yumm!

I love all the pictures....your poor car....all alone.

I am putting up the little Christmas tree up in my classroom since we won't have one at home this year...

Hugs,
Mom