Wednesday, September 21

3rd is the charm

okay, for some stupid reason, my posts will not post... i just get errors. i spent 20 minutes typing my first attempt. then, not wanting to retype it, i listed things in my second... now, my list will be even shorter and less descriptive... soory

-weather=awesome

-lightning and thunder=makes me happy

-bummed=match cancelled due to rain

-car=filthy=me mad cause rain soiled, not cleaned, my car

-washed my car

-no homework cause i did it in class (when teacher gave time, and in my TA)

-did i mention i am a TA for a PE class... TA=fun

-gonna sleep --> rest up for tomorrow's match.

hooroo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the progression from the most detailed post to the bulleted form....especially because they're all posted on your blog =P
stupid computers...use the stress relief tools...*pulls out hammer and ants*
that must be really scary for anyone who has no idea what i'm talking about...