Monday, September 19

can we say, "wow"

well, today was a day of cleaning... bedroom cleaning. now, i must say, my room was in terrible, bad, ugly condition. so, it was time. my mum even helped me. it was a task that seemed impossible and tiring. tiring it was, impossible it wasn't. now, you may think i am exaggerating a bit at how messy my room was. because i knew that my words would seem a little hard to believe, i decided to take before and after pictures. i am a little embarassed to show the mess of my living quarters (is that how you spell it?), but hey, it only makes my room now look cleaner and better. so please, if messy rooms make you sick or disturb you in any way, look away and do not read any further.

well, you can figure out the before and after for yourself... enjoy!!




















































so, what do ya think? cleans up pretty nice, eh? well, i am gonna put two more pics up... they are both things i am proud of...one is off my picture fram collage (which i did in the middle of this summer, and the other is of when i broke 6 strings at once while playing tennis (that felt good!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like someone got spammed...
in other news, i didn't think your room could EVER get that clean. it showcases your andy posters well. hahahha

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did an incredible job (I know for a fact that you did 99% of the work...your mom just did some minor detail stuff)

Way to go....Keep it up!

: - )