Wednesday, July 16

lucy and tippy


well, this may come as a shock to some... but we have a new addition to the family. this little brown ball of fur has joined the family and has become a new friend for tippy.
this is lucy... she's shitzu pomeranian mix. and as you can see by tippy's extreme lean away from lucy, he's still adjusting to her.
i think they make an adorable couple... and she makes tippy look big... but she is still just a puppy.
that's it for tomorrow... but tomorrow, i'm positive i will have a super exciting post... so do check back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting my picture!
Yes, I agree, Lucy is....well...a puppy. She annoys me when she barks and is NOT afraid of me! When we ran around in the back yard, I could not catch her!

Tippy
(Top dog!)

Mark and His Girls said...

Adorable! Still waiting for your amazing new post...
:)