Monday, July 21

weekend trip

sorry for the delay.
i know i promised a good post a couple of days ago, but considering i haven't had my laptop with me, i think that's a good excuse. in fact, i am still not back to my laptop, so this won't even be the post.
but it will be the precursor to that post.
the exciting thing was that i flew out to ohio on thursday morning. i'll be leaving this afternoon.
i flew out for a couple of reasons... one, i just had to see all my friends out here ("out here" meaning michigan, indiana, ohio)... and this weekend was the perfect time to do that because a friend of mine from grand rap was having a birthday bash where everyone was getting together and going to michigan's adventure (a theme park like knott's and raging waters mixed together). so, with a little bit of help from my friends, we managed to be sneaky and surprise carolyn (the gal whose birthday its was) with me showing up to the grand rapids... it was a good surprise... very unexpected. it's easy to pull something like that off when you're supposed to be in colorado but show up in michigan.
anyhow, so i've been out here for a bit, and to be honest, i am really reluctant to go back to colorado, but it has to be done... especially because my parents are flying out to colorado this thursday... so they'll get to see me in action at my job... cause its going to be busy. we had 5 people on staff in my department leave this past week... that's about half our adventure staff.
so
when i get back to colorado, i'll put up my abundance of pics for y'all to see.
til then, i encourage you all to watch this youtube video called "censored count"
if you can't handle something slightly inappropriate, don't watch it... but i figured, we're all adults here. plus, it doesn't actually say anything bad... it's all in your mind... and it's sesame street... so how bad can it be?
i have a feeling this is going to come back to get me.
whatever-- i'll risk it.
have a good day.

No comments: