Thursday, October 19

here are a few pics from my latest photo project





today i turned in my first photo project for photography, and here are a few of the ones i took (we had to take a total of 24 pics split up between 3 objects). fun stuff :) this last one is my favorite... i think i want to put it on my wall.

i forgot to write about our tennis match yesterday... well, we did very well and won. i personally had a rather good day too... coach put out the offer of buying golden spoon for anyone who got three bagels (6-0 s) because we were planning on going to golden spoon after practice today. lets just say that the golden spoon offer was too good to pass up, so i got my three bagels. and an even bigger personal achievment: no double faults in my last two sets. before, i was having trouble getting through a single game wihtout a double fault :) lets hope i can keep the momentum (sp?) rolling through tomorrow's match and my league matches to come.
so yes, we went to golden spoon today, and i have to say, i think it tastes better when you have to work for it :)

HOOROO

No comments: