Tuesday, October 31

something beautiful

two things of note for tonight.
one: i just got the new Newsboys cd called GO. i have been so excited for it, especially since it doesn't come out until tomorrow. i figured i would check iTunes since it is already tomorrow on the east coast. turns out, it was on itunes, so i purchased it and am listening to it right now... awesome cd :)
two: i just found out my draw for league finals on wednesday/thursday. now, for me, there is only one person that i would really not wanna play. if my life were some predictable tv show, of course i would be playing that one girl. but praise God that my life is not a predictable script! i am playing the gal that was undefeated until she came against me the second time around. you'd think i would be a little upset about the draw, but to be frank, i'm not. i am actually feeling pretty good... wait, i just started thinking. okay, maybe a little nervous. but that's okay. the next part of my draw, unfortunately, is a team mate of mine. so when (not "if" because i am building confidence here) we win our first round matches, we play eachother. then the winner of that goes on to the finals/makes it to CIF. we'll see how it goes.
that's all folks.

"i wanna run with fire, it's my hearts desire" -newsboys

No comments: