Saturday, October 14

okay, all this talk about my memories as a little kid prompted me to go look at some old pics to see if i could find any of me and jason... i ended up finding some funny stuff and because it is so funny, i decided to get the scanner going so i could put some of them up on the site... it is kind of embarassing stuff, but i have to spread the laughter...

here's a pic of me and jason... i have no idea where this is at or why there is a weather map. at mattel, we were in the first generation of campers and were always the oldest (i don't know how that worked out). anyway, we were the cool kids. all the little kids (or shall i say little-er kids since we were little too) would do anything we said... kind of scary now that i think about it. anyway, we were top dogs, so that's a pic of us :)
next is a pic of me and my middle bro aldo at my birthday party i had when i was in kindergarden. i LOVED peter pan (that's who i am supposed to be dressed as). look at my hair... and those bangs?
here's the fun part... tennis. no, i haven't been playing tennis all my life, but i did take lessons for a year when i was young. anywho, here are pics of me and tennis... really really embarassing.

all i have to say about the last one is what in the world were my parents thinking in letting me wear those clothes? today, i'd rather wear what i was wearing in the second picture than that funky ensemble anyday.

i am going to stop now... but that's a little peek into my past :)

No comments: