Thursday, August 10

bumper stickers, tee-offs, and mentos





well, the bumper sticker is from hawai'i, but the tee-off and mentos are recent. I liked this bumper sticker because "tita" is my mums nickname that her dad calls her.
I went golfing with jenny on sunday... no, it was not my putting-tribute to my nonna, but it was kind of like a stake out, you know, to see if it was a good course for it... and it definitly is. so, i believe this sunday will be the day of my putt-putt challenge. anyway, these pics are from the 18 holes jenny and i played... twas quite fun :) my caddy wasn't pleased with my club choices i made at times...
now, these last pics... well, it was the first time i have ever done something after the tv told me "do not try this at home". it seemed harmless enough, so i did it. you all should try it some time... buy a 2-liter thing of DIET COKE... must be diet... and a box of original mint mentos... not the fruity kind. go home, go on your lawn, open the diet coke and quickly drop in two mentos ( i prefer to use more than two, but the pic is from when i used two). the result will be awesome (as it was on tv :) less than half a bottle was all that was left...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa. i thought someone was impersonating me on the first comment at first glance. anyway, all i really wanted to say was

HECK YES MYTHBUSTERS!!!!!!

"don't try this at home. we're what you call...experts."