Friday, August 18

made it to mammoth!

well, we are here at our condo in mammoth, and i have got to say, it's awesome to be back up here, and it's amazing how easily i get back into the swing of things here... it's like i never left. i'm sitting on my bed, watching andy roddick win a tennis match, and knowing that the mountains are outside. It is so beautiful out here.
The drive up took over 6 hours... it was my first time (and my car's first time) going that far in one day. we made a few pitstops, but otherwise, it was a lot of driving. i enjoyed it, and i got to see more than usual. it was my first time ever not sleeping on the drive to mammoth (it's a good thing i didnt sleep). on the other hand, jenny did a lot of that, and so did my dog. here are some pics. the pic of me is from when we got to the condo... i wasn't really that tired. Jenny took some serious napping time, as you can see. And my dog can be a bit rebelious. The sign was as far as he went though.

later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture of your dog is absolutely amazing!! you should send that in for a contest somewhere...