Friday, August 18

last adventure

well, not the last adventure forever, just for the summer... besides, life is an ongoing adventure, right?
anyway, we will be leaving in about 30 minutes to go to mammoth ("we" being my parents, grampa, raija, me, and my frienbor jenny... that's friend and neighbor combined). this year, the traveling is being done a little differently... i think i have already mentioned it in multiple other posts, but i will say it again, cause i am excited. me jenny will be going seperatly in my car because i get to come home early so i can catch the last day of tennis try-outs. so, we will be following my parents on the way there; but on the way back, completly solo!!!
first taste of a road trip... 6 hours of driving with a few fun stops.
well, i will be posting pics and what-not while up in mammoth, so be sure to check!
did i mention that my little dog will be going to mammoth with us. well, actually, he'll be staying in bishop, which is about 45 minutes before mammoth, but we always spend a day in bishop, so we'll get to check him out and take him around town. it'll be tippy's first road trip as well (he'll be in my parents' car.

that's it for now!!!

hooroo :)

No comments: