Monday, August 28

golf pics from mammoth and a surprise

these are the last pics from mammoth... jenny and i went and hit a few golf balls at the driving range in mammoth... what a view, eh? it was amazing hitting golf balls into the mountains... ok, maybe not that far, but in the direction of the mountains.
now for the surprise: i found a new home for my bunny (we've been trying to find a place for her where she can get lots of love and attention). i have been dreading the task, but when i heard that friends of mine from house church where going to get a bunny for their kids, i knew that it was meant to be. oreo (the coolest bunny in the whole entire world... and the cutest) went to a new home today, and she absolutley loved it. the boys loved her too, and oreo was really chill... she totally let the boys hold her and pet her. i was soooo happy that it worked out, because i still get to see her every now and then :) the last pic is a pic of the boys and oreo together.
hooroo



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy that Oreo is in a great home with such an awesome family.....just looking at her with the 2 little boys makes me smile...I will miss her. I know I can go see her so that's cool! I will never forget the day I picked her up at the pet store and how she snuggled up to my face....almost begging for me to take her! I am so glad we did!
She will always be my little Oreo....she knows her name.
The best part is that I prayed for a good home for her....and God answered my prayer!
xoxoxo