Sunday, August 27

sweet moves and yummy fish

so we ate the fish we caught in mammoth... they were delicious... yum yum. but before we ate, me and jenny (i mean, jenny and i... school is starting soon!) tore up the street with our sweet moves. nobody can shred like we can... check out the air i got! and look how low jenny can go! ya, we're amazing.
on another note, after filming a... well, lets just call it long... wedding last night, i started to see that this could be a side job for me. so far, i've been getting the weddings through the referals of friends, and it's been working good... i have one more to do for sure in december. but, as i was talking to irene (the gal that uses scissors to change the length of my hair) she was saying how it was hard for her in the real estate industry because she can only get referrals or people she knows. i told her i about my wedding videography, and she told me i should make business cards. i laughed at first, but today, i laugh no more. i have decided to make business cards, and after much speculation, i have created a company name along with a clever design. my company name: well, i can't ruin it for you... you have to recieve an official business card from me... i will be making them tonight. i have also come up with the idea of having assistance while i do my job... yes, i have created my aid, Techy Jenny. she'll hold the camera bag or something. i have also decided to save all my earnings from the weddings to go towards a new video camera. the one i have and use now has "used for family vacations and baby's first steps" written all over... you know, the kind that people uses when they catch "america's funniest home videos" moments. well, my next one will be a bit more professional, hopefully. so, hopefully this wedding thing will become a little more serious.
yup yup, the company is growing. lots of decisions...
check out the sweet pics below!



No comments: