Friday, April 6

feel the breeze

sat down for my sedar meal tonight, and for some reason could feel the chair through my pants...
oops
i completely split my pants (a horizontal split right at the bottom of my back pocket)! i was so shocked, and since i haven't had experience in this happening before, i had no idea what to do, so i leaned over to my friend and told her what happened. she acted as my human screen as we went off to find a sweatshirt to wear around my waist... i haven't worn a sweatshirt around my waist since 4th grade.
anyway, i'm bummed because these are my favorite pants (i've had them since 8th grade), but i am excited to patch them up... i am going to find a fun/fun colored patch.
it was a funny experience... quite funny.
so ya, today was a day of celebration for passover... the sedar meal. i celebrated twice, once with Land Culture Book, and once with my house church. i have to say that it is such an awesome celebration... so much symbolism, so much remembrance, so much history... i love it.
well, i'm off... don't forget to scroll down and enjoy the most hilarious picture below!!!!
"what?"

1 comment:

Chrissy Padilla said...

you hoochie. you probably did that on purpose!