Sunday, April 15

: O

initial reaction: run away...














what else would you do when you come home (in my chick-fil-a uniform) from working all day and then babysitting, and then walk in to your house where it is dark and where all of your awesome friends and family are sitting, waiting to throw tennis balls at you?

"oy ve" is right!
it was so much fun... karaoke (thanks chrissy for starting it up with quite an excellent rendition of "hit me with your best shot"), a tennis theme (thanks mark, allison, danielle and jenny... the faithful few that dressed up :), embarassing movies being showed, a decapitated pinata, and so much fun because i had all my friends and family in one place... so much love in one house... THANKS TO EVERYONE!
you know, when you are finally let in on a big secret/surprise, you really start to look back and wonder, how in the world did i not catch on... the rest of the night i found myself saying, "so that's why..." and it all becomes so clear... supposedly this thing has been in the working for a few weeks. i almost feel kind of oblivious for not figuring it out... "i'm sure you'll do something fun..." my mom had to make a ton of meat balls for some "church event", my mum calling on my cell to talk to jenny, running in to my dad at golden spoon after work... and then now, i am hearing all the behind-the-back stories, and i honestly feel so oblivious.
anyway
i can't stinkin wipe the grin off of my face when thinking about how awesome it was to have everyone here... such a blessing!

picture time!







3 comments:

danielle said...

that was awesome! we all got you soooo good! i still wish i could have gotton you playdoh so you could start your own sweet collection! well, there is always next year. you definatly need to teach me some of your sweet dance moves sometime. :) you're awesome!

by the way i love the new look...it's totally you! :) glad you were suprised and had a good birthday! :)

rebekah said...

You're awesome Stina! It was great celebrating with you!

I wish I could have thrown a tennis ball at you, though. :)

Piperxmeow said...

haha! that was so much funnnnn wheeeeeeeeee!

i love the picture of us all watching your video and how uncomfortable you look. that must have been the one of you home alone. SO FUNNY!

you're amazing! in case you couldn't tell by the mass groups of people that love you =)