Wednesday, April 25

Life is worth breathing

I'd like you all to take a deep breath before you begin to read the post... honestly, i don't think we take enough intentional deep breaths... it's good for you... plus it feels amazing.

feel good?

good.

i realized i haven't mentioned tennis in a while... but it's not that i haven't been playing, cause i have been playing, and it feels as good as ever. it's just hard for me to think that my next competitive season isn't until late next winter. but that's okay, i just need patience... the season will come.
of course, unless we all die of global warming first... but i'll take my chances.
speaking of shoes...
unfortunately, i think the time has come for my chick-fil-a fun to come to an end... i've been looking at the calendar, and there are only 3 more saturdays after this saturday (which i am not working) before i plan on being done... however, i need to take next satruday off, and the saturday after that... leaving only one saturday :( that would make may 19th my last day of working at chick-fil-a... bummer. it's a good thing though, i need to remember that i am doing this so i can spend more time hanging out before i take off, and it's not like i was in this job for the money... pure experience... each time i got a paycheck it was a pleasant, "ooo, that's fun!" not a, "that's all!?"

JSB this friday... everything is set, except i don't know what i am going to do with my hair... i was thinking maybe something resembling a mo-hawk... or even fro-ing it...
hmmm
suggestions?
i think i am also going to get a pedicure cause i think my feet may be getting some attention that night... those of you who know my choice of footwear know why :) just pray for safety for whoever does the pedicure because i am insanely ticklish and cannot control how my feet/legs will react.

i hope your week is finding you well...
if not, stop hiding : )

hooroo

4 comments:

danielle said...

fro it! or you could temporarily dye it blonde or something! that would be hilarious...totally kidding though. :)

oh, and don't let me forget. i need to talk to you again tomorrow (or sometime soon). why are things so complicated? :) see ya later!

rebekah said...

"It's not over yet- give me a hug!"

Piperxmeow said...

fro it for SURE. oh man. you should make the most intense 80s hairstyle there ever was for JSB.

YEAH.

rock on, my curly headed friend.

shizdog said...

WOOO JSB! Too bad you were joking about the fro/mohawk (even though I thought you were serious).

Keep it real, bro. Hahaha. Good times.