Wednesday, April 4

just got done taking a test...

and i'd much rather be doing what i was doing yesterday...
me and my mother were rebelious yesterday and instead of going to school we just hung out and stayed productive. we even found our way to ikea where we enjoyed some delicious swedish meatballs.
it was one of my strategically planned absences (i had two remaining before yesterday).
so i cleaned up my room, and even rearranged a little bit. sweet stuff, fun stuff.
so, it's off to lunch now...
i guess i will see yall later

3 comments:

Jillian said...

sweeeeeet.

Hey Stina, you missed it! I was suspended from school yesterday.

I bet you know why. :D

cristina said...

haha, ya i know why... you been bringing your guns to school again?
but did you see how big my new tires are???

Anonymous said...

unfortunately, my cat toy loving friend, i have not had much time to devote to my playdoh collection lately...i should get on that. we should get together and have a playdoh fest in the corner of my room, while we eat golden spoon! hey, that rhymes! :)