Friday, April 13

yes, that is my flip-flop

i couldn't quite figure out what i wanted to do with my blog... i wanted to change the colors, but i couldn't do so with the header that i had because it was actually an image...
anyway, i tried to figure out what color scheme i wanted to use and how to personalize it a bit more, and then it came to me...
there is one thing that pretty much goes wherever i go, and when asked my favorite colors, i can basically point to it.
indeed, my flip flop.
my flip flops have defined my style in many ways, why not have them define my site :) and i can almost guarantee that almost every story i tell happens while i am wearing my flip flops... so they are kind of a symbol... or maybe i am going way too far with it :)
so, this is going to be it for a while... i appreciate the comments, and i think this may do it... and it's going to have to do, because i am not going to be changing this for quite a while.

hooroo

2 comments:

Piperxmeow said...

LOVE IT.
very stina.

very sandal.

awesome.

Mark and His Girls said...

So, does this mean that you're going to wear your flip-flops to JSB? :)