Sunday, April 29

JSB and Displace Me



JSB... twas a fun night, but a late night. the MC show was quite lame for the first 3 quarters of it, but it picked up a little with the awards and a funny video. (somehow brittany spears and michael jackson were topics for part of the show, making it quite random and pointless). the food was great, the dancing was fun. i must say though that the pre-JSB was fun as well. yall know i am a last minute person, so my wardrobe had a few last minute changes. it wasn't until i was about to leave that i realized i hadn't done aything with my hair. funny sidenote: during JSB, people talked about where they got their hair done, how they did it, what they did, and what not. when i was asked to say how i did my hair and where... "i found this really cool place called my bathroom, and there is this new technology called a towel that i used... really cheap too. and then i wore a hair wrap-thing that i borrowed from a friend (thanks again!) which i picked up on the way over to where everyone was meeting ." last minute stuff... fun stuff
and then as we were all waiting to take pictures, i realized that the beading on my dress was falling off in three different places... our solution?
hot glue gun.
i wish i had pictures of this, us all gathered in the bathroom, hot-glueing my dress... quite hilarious.
i think the getting ready part was a lot of fun.
as was the footwear :)
look below for more pics

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the peace sign...so fun...peace out!

Padfoot240 said...

Where are the Displace me pictures? Come to think of it, where is the displace me part of the blog?

Jillian said...

The hot glue gun rocks!! Who was that masterful hot glue gun wielder? :)