Tuesday, May 8

So I says to Mabel I says...

silence is golden, but duct tape is silver...

santa ana winds... i love em, my nose hates em.

i am loving the weather otherwise... seriously, you walk outside and it's almost like a warm hug.

speaking of hugs, my middle schoolers informed me that they are not aloud to hug... and not just the opposite sex, but the same as well. no hugs aloud at VCMS. i am outraged.

lets start a petition.

i will officially be dead tomorrow as i take my ap calculus test. actually you know what, i am not that stressed... and you know why? because i have absolutely nothing to gain (and nothing to lose) from this test. it is actually quite pointless, affects me in now way. so why stress? plus we drive ourselves there and dont have to be back to school til 6th period (test ends at 11:30)... so i have over an hour for lunch... i am just gonna go home for lunch, dude.

and day after that is thursday... which is like friday, because friday is senior ditch day. mmhmm

i have four video projects i am in the process of doing right now... crazy stuff, crazy busy.

i hope yall are enjoying the warm weather, finally feels like summer.

hooroo, my friends

2 comments:

rebekah said...

I think we should explain to the middle school the importance of hugs... "We're not finished yet -- give me a hug!" ha ha ha

Mabel? Do I even want to know?

Piperxmeow said...

my word! i'm personally going to go and smack some people around at VCMS. people need significant touches (like hugs) each day to be happy. that makes me incredibly sad, because hugs are some of my favorite things! i think i hugged like...10 people yesterday! =)

you'll probably read this after you take your calc test but i hope it went VERY VERY well!!! it's overrrr!!! yay! =) =) =D