Thursday, May 31

why are you here so early?

usually, that's what i am asking myself while walking down the sidewalk past the construction on the way to praise practice at 6:55 am 3 mornings a week.
however, this time the question didn't come from me, instead it came from one of the construction workers... and then he added,
"you are always the first student i see walking, and it's so early!"
tell me about it.
i love mornings, but not school mornings, so its a bit tough. however, today was our last chapel, so no longer will i be going that early (except tomorrow and next thursday.)

play practice was from 5pm to 11pm today.
killer
and we still haven't EVER gone through the entire play without stopping... so for those of you who will be coming to opening night, you will witness the first time ever going throught the play without stopping. oh the fun : )

ciao ciao my friends

the show must go on!

and DONT tell me to "break a leg." we all know what happened last time!

No comments: