Tuesday, November 14

and so it begins!

after an interesting phone call from calvin (the college, not the friend of hobbes), i was eventually told that my letter, the letter, was in the mail and should arrive any day now. so, today was my first day that i rushed home, ran to the mailbox, and feverishly shuffled through the mail hoping to see a big envelope from calvin with my name on it. after day 1, the wait is still on. i will spend my next 24 hours impatiently willing the time to go faster... stinking sun, why are you so big, causing our days to be so long... (ok, that was a little nerdy).
anywho, something else did get delivered to me today... Sergio II. actually, i haven't really named it yet, but whatever it is, "the second" will be attached. in case you haven't figured it out yet, my replacement racket is what came (the make of my rackets is called "Surge", hence the "sergrio"). quick delivery, eh? i will be holding a memorial post for my other racket later on for my cracked racket.
in other tennis news, my husband andy was up a set against mr. federer and went to a tie-breaker in the second, which he lost, just like he lost the third set, so andy almost won, but didn't.

tata
i off to manhattan beach for top-secret reasons, and for some unwinding.

No comments: