Friday, November 17

from ear to ear

so, i was flying home after school with one thing on my mind... get to that mailbox!!!
even though i caught green lights all the way home (a grand total of two), i was thinking to myself, man, it takes forever to get home. as i pulled into a residential area, i got stuck behind this huge stinkin garbage truck which was making frequent stops and going very slow. he must have looked in his mirrors and seen me bouncing in my seat because he stuck his arm out and waved me to go ahead. so i got home, ran in to grab the key and ran back out to the mailbox.
when i opened our oh so wonderful mailbox, there it was... not coupons, not ads, not insurance documents... A BIG WHITE ENVELOPE! it was addressed to me and from calvin (again, the college, not hobbes friend). i ran in and ripped that envelope open (very carefully) and pulled out a maroon folder which i opened and then began reading something to the tune of "admissions has approved your acceptance to Calvin!" i actually scanned the letter for all to see :) you might need to click on it if you want to read it.
golly it feels good to be accepted :)


YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad I ws here to see you get the envelope, open it and read it! I knew in my heart that this day would come! I am soo proud of you and so happy for you....so now you can start your official countdown to graduation....210 days from TODAY!
It doesn't sound like much...

Congratulations sweetie..
I love you....
MoMMy