Thursday, February 22

Happy Birthday to BLOG!

...happy birthday to blo-og... happy birhtday to you!

today (21st) my blog turns two years old. can you believe it? i've been doing this for two years now? i have to say that it is quite fun to go back in to the archives (which i know the "ch" makes a 'k' sound) and see some of the things i've written. like i said the other day... time goes by!

i figured since i don't have much to write about for today, i will just copy my very first post to show you all how it all began:

"Okay, you all have to agree that the first post is the most awkward one... You just sit there wondering what to post... You wonder if you should introduce yourself, if you should write a little preview to what your blog is going to be about, or just dive right in and forget that stuff. So then you type your post out, rewrite it a couple times (cause we all know that our first post leaves a big first impression on the reader), then re-read it a few times and add little comments here and there. Finally, you nervously click 'publish post.' 5 minutes later you sit there wondering, "What should I post next?" because posting turned out to be so fun. Then finally you wonder, "Will anyone even read it... does anyone even know this blog exists?" (Maybe some of you didn't go through that... But that is what I have experienced and come to laugh at.) I can all ready tell that having this blog will be an interesting experience... I have no idea what I will be using it for, so my posts will be very random at most times. Anyway, I better get this first post over with, so...ya, this is the end of the post... (I always find ending posts a little difficult)."

i LOVE looking at things written in the past... it is just hilarious... kind of like a mini time capsule.

know some people involved in childish squabbles?
Dis of the day:
"Middle school called, and they want their drama back."

2 comments:

Kristen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!!!!

THAT DIS IS SO FUNNY. I REALLY WANT TO USE IT ON SOMEONE. HOPEFULLY I WONT FORGET WHEN THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY ARRIVES.

danielle said...

yay! :)
after i read this i wanted to check the date i first posted on my blog. i first posted on november 21. so, as of yesterday, i have been blogging for 3 months exactly! fun stuff! :)