Thursday, February 22

secrets, shopping, and super cool fruit (oh and some rain)

i have a secret, but i'm not sure i want to tell...
as i promised, the pic that shopping can cause cancer (this was on the door to the mall):


super cool fruit:
and some rain... i actually ran to my car to get my camera to take a pic of the super cool fruit, but when i got in my car, i was distracted by the sound of rain on my car... it's actually really cool. so i sat there for 10 minutes in my car in my driveway (it was for the 10 minutes that the rain was coming down as more than just a drizzle). cool sound. if it's raining, i suggest you go get in your car right now. do it. dooo it. so right before i ran back to my house, i took a pic through my moon roof... sun roof... whatever.. i like moon roof better.

2 comments:

danielle said...

ooooo cristina! what's the secret? i want to know. tell it. tell it. tell it. :)
sweet pictures! very creative.
enjoy the rest of the rain! :)

rebekah said...

"I don't know where you hid my socks."

I would post other topics from today's lunch, but I'm not sure that would be a good idea to put on your innocent blog.

I love how you can see your reflection in the first picture! hee hee hee!