Friday, March 23

chick-fil-a does NOT offer more than chicken

so tonight i figured out why they usually have me bagging food...
today was finally a day where i got to do register my entire shift... i register mainly because i actually get to talk to people rather than talk to myself as i repeat the order that i am bagging. so, tonight, one good thing and one bad thing happened. i'll start with the good because the bad will distract you from the rest of the story.

GOOD: i had a customer that had lots of questions and wanted to do weird things with their order and coupons, but somehow, i made it work. she must have seen all the mass of confusing that i worked through with her order, because after she ate, she came up to me to ask for a pen and as i gave one to her, she looks at my name tag and starts writing my name down on the "customor sevice review form" that rates todays service for the customer and asks questions and stuff. at first, i was like, uh oh. but then as she wrote my name down she says, "cristina, i am going to tell your boss how grateful i am for you." big grin as i felt all warm and fuzzy inside, "thank you so much.." what a nice lady.

ok, BAD: our chicken strip combos come in either 6 or 4 pieces. so, towards the end of my shift, a guy comes in and orders a chicken strip combo. so normally, my next question would normally be whether he wanted 6 or 4 chicken strips. however, what came out of my mouth (this is SOOOO embarassing even just writing it) ... "would you like sex or four strips?" !!!!! my hand clapped over my mouth immediately, and the guy just laughed hysterically, especially at the fact that i was so embarassed. i quickly corrected myself and am pretty sure i turned red. that's rough, man.

3 comments:

danielle said...

ha ha that's hilarious! even worse than me reading tabacco sauce instead of tabasco...at least it was only in front of you and jenny though instead of a compleat stranger. just kidding. hey, think of it this way...you were able to make someone laugh...laughing is good i like to laugh! thanks again for letting me interview you!

oh, by the way. i noticed you decided not post about your little episode of kindness with rice...dont worry your secret is safe with me! goodness, you are a funny one...but, that's why i love you! :) so did i spell anything wrong in this super long comment??? :)

Piperxmeow said...

haha....

oops.

=P

Jillian said...

Oh man... that's AWESOME!