Tuesday, March 27

wet muddy flip flops, soaked jacket, and frizzy hair

this title seems to lead you into what you'd guess would be a post about a bad day...
however, these things are the result of one of the most amazing things i've ever experienced. you know that 30 minute massive storm we had today (which downed four large trees on 183rd between my house and chick fil a)? well i've got a story for you.
however...
i seriously feel that there is no way that reading about this experience will do justice... honestly, i am so filled with crazy excited emotion that i have to tell the story, not write it (shi slow, would you agree?) it's impossible to convey my feelings in words... i have to use hand gestures, jumping up and down, that kind of stuff, to help tell the story.
so, i'd love to share it, but you're gonna have to hear it straight from me.
big black cloud,
40 mph winds,
pelting rain,
bent trees and flying dirt,
chaos,
then order...
one amazing God!!!

honestly, just reflecting on today's happenings nearly brings me to tears of joy and wonder.
i will let you know that this all started with us following mr. bex in our land culture book class (when class was actually over) to the bridge over the river bed in midst of a storm, as he proceeded to say "I am breaking so many rules right now."
i do hope to talk to you guys about it soon!
i think if you give me a day or two, i will have it up posted here...
right now the emotions haven't found their ways into words yet.

check out psalm 29

3 comments:

danielle said...

ooo how fun! i saw the big black cloud, but unfortunately i didn't get to experiance it...i was in 6th period english. :(
you'll have to tell me about it's awesomeness. :)

Jillian said...

:)

<3

shizdog said...

AMAZING.

I wish I could relive that... like over and over and over again.

I <3 LCB and God is AMAZING.