Thursday, March 1

is it friday yet?

the past few days have felt like friday, and it's been driving me nuts...
lets see... tuesday felt like friday because i hung out with an old friend and also had that little birthday party to go to... totally friday stuff.
yesterday, i went out to see to kill a mockingbird (which i have learned that, according to the play, it is a sin to kill a mockingbird, so i must lower my gun and find earplugs) and we didn't get back until very late, so again, felt like friday. today, i woke up and thought that i have done soooo much stuff this week, that it has to be friday... alas, i was at school at 6:45 am on a thursday morning... no friday.
today was painfully long and slow... especially knowing it wasn't friday.
to top it off, when school was finally over and i was just about to get to my locker, a little cherry was placed on top of my thursday shake (figuritively speaking)... i got elbowed in the eye socket by a boy who was putting his sweatshirt on by his locker (which is next to my locker) and this boy did not even notice. i stood there with my hand on my eye and then next moment he shut his locker and left. okay, time travel may not be possible, but invisibility is. then when i got home, i saw that it's starting to bruise... how in the world does he not know he nailed someone in the face?!?!
boys are stupid
i think its hilarious, though :)
did i mention that i really did forget how many days are in a year??? let me explain... and i am being totally serious. my teacher mentioned that in california you can wear shorts 350 days of the year... and i don't know why, but then i wondered to myself, so how many days is he saying that it rains in california? so when i went to do the subraction i said to myself, okay, subtract 350 from... uh, 350 from... is it 352 or 362... and then i realized i didn't know how many days there were! it was the same exact feeling as when you try to remember the name of someone you know... someone you totally know, but then their name just slips your mind, but you know you know. so i turned around and asked my friend how many days are in a year, and she tells me 365. i freaked out because 365 didn't even cross my mind...
wow, it's been a long week.
oh, and i forgot to say, good ol' mr. horse (that is charlie horse) hung out with me all day in my calf.
what a good friend.

tomorrow is finally friday, and it's my first day of work at the register!!! i love this whole register get-up... it's all touch screen and really easy to follow.. nothing confusing. i can't wait to take orders, it's gonna be so much fun!!!

i'm off... well, off to no where really, probably my room to go play with my camera...
:)
adios amigos
ciao for now ya crazy people

2 comments:

Sarah said...

haha today is false friday #3... you have monday, then false friday #1,2,and 3, and then you have the actual friday :) Sorry about your eye, it sounds like it hurt.

danielle said...

poor eye! :( may ill fate fall to him all the days of this week. just kidding i wouldn't wish that on anybody. wow! this is when i KNOW i've been studying way too long. oh, and i forgot february only has 28 days and i wrote feb. 29 on my paper today. so don't feel too bad about forgetting how many days are in a year....ya, i'm going to say good bye now since i don't really know what i'm talking about anymore and this comment is getting longer by the second.
see, i told you i've been studying too long. :)