Monday, September 24

man armpit hair

...
it's gross. i've decided, i don't like it.

explanation???

i suppose i can do that.

i had ultimate practice today at 3:30. and today was a stinkin hot day... 85 degrees i believe. anyway, we get to practice, do a few drills, and then we come together to split up and scrimmage. they split the teams and then declare: "shirts, and skins."

this is my second encounter with "shirts and skins," and i am just now realizing that i never told y'all my first encounter. it was last week. now, when we make teams, we usually put one girl on each team, and i happened to be put on the skins team. i gave them this look like, ya right... and to be quite honest, i went through a moment of panic. so i quickly clarified that i would be a "skin"... let me clarify, i used my fingers to make the little quotation signs when i said 'skin'. it was funny because me and the other girl just looked at eachother and were like... mmhmm, ya, right... skins.

so today was the second time we were split into shirts and skins. i was happily a shirt today, but, being a shirt, had shirtless guys defending me or i was defending a shirtless guy. and when you combine my height to dutch college kid height, you get my face and their arm pit cause arms are up and down and all around... showing off all that arm pit hair. awful... just... ya, yuck.
but even more so, just the sight of man armpit hair is gross. i decided that during a drill (some guys already had their shirts off). i don't know why, but to me, there's just something really gross about tufts of hair fully grown coming from underneath an arm.
so, ya. now you know how i feel about man arm pit hair.

and yes, i just wrote an entire post about man armpit hair.

besides that, ultimate practice was awesome. i made two really awesome scores today (set up by awesome puts by the handlers of course) and some good defensive swats... so i am having sooo much fun with it.

i best be off to eat dinner now (as if all this talk of man armpit hair hasn't made me lose my appetite).

:)

oh the things you learn at college.

1 comment:

Chrissy Padilla said...

Agreed! That's why I hate the man tank tops!! It just looks like B.O.