Tuesday, September 25

you may have noticed...

there is a new addition to the blog.
CHIA WATCH 2007

yes. this chia kitty was given to me as a birthday gift from my amiga mieke.
so i brought it with me so i could have something to care for.

chia watch 2007 will be updated very often so that y'all can join in on watching chia kitty grow.

so i will update the picture and include a caption of the stage that the chia is in... so as you can see, the chia is soaking for 24 hours.

stay tuned to see what's next!!!

haha good stuff.

ciao

5 comments:

Piperxmeow said...

you are crazy.

and i love that you are my friend!!!

chia watch 2007 reminds me of "storm watch 200*" whatever the date was on the news every time a cloud would chance to pass over california...of course, they were never storms. maybe 2 drops of rain or even 3, but NEVER a storm. but i always laughed that they called it that anyway. but, i digress, chia watch is much more interesting than that. :)

Padfoot240 said...

CHIA WATCH!!!
I have my internet tuned in for it 24/7!!

shizdog said...

Guess what song I'm listening to right now?

"Turn arounnnd,bright eyes! Every now and then I fall apart! ANd I need you now tonight! And I need you more than ever!"

Haha. I love you Stina!

rebekah said...

CHIA WATCH!!

Well, I see you put the seeds on; must have been within the past half hour, since you just left me to do that...

I keep reading CHAI watch. I say you set up one of those.

Anonymous said...

I remember those stupid commericals CHIA CHIA!