Wednesday, September 26

post six hundred

gather round y'all, to hear the story life provideth me with today.

pe 201 was cancelled for the day creating a very open day since my only other class was theology at 2:30pm. have i mentioned that i love college schedule?!

so around 2:10, i started heading for my class. i like leaving early because there's not much traffic on the sidewalks and i can enjoy myself and walk a bit slower. as i was walking to class today, i was in this total awareness mode. there was this guy walking behind me, and he was whistling. i tried to figure out the song, but it turned out to be this random melody. i also took note of the beautiful weather... it wasn't as chilly as i was expecting, and it was wonderfully sunny. i looked down as i walked and i noticed that there was a band-aid stuck to the ground.
and that, my friends, is when it hit me.
no, not a great idea, not this huge philisophical insight, not that i had more reading to do, not this realization that would change life as we know it... none of that hit.
it was when i looked down at the old, used band-aid stuck on the ground, that a guy on a skateboard hit me.
no worries, i am totally fine! the guy freaked out and stopped to help me up, and as i laughed, i insisted that i was okay. i didn't get hit by the skateboard itself, just the guy on it.
and for the girls who may be wondering, no he wasn't cute. how great would that have been though. haha, anyway!
after going on my way, i just laughed. here i was being "aware" of these random things, and i failed to notice this guy coming straight for me on his skateboard.

and after class, i went to rebekah's room to tell her what happened, and she couldn't stop laughing... and neither could i.
so i give you permission to laugh too. :)

other than that, not much going on today... just kind of kicked back and did some work... actually reading, but here, that is work.

well... tis all for now (by the way, did you see the chia update!)

l*-*l

thats a cassette tape

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Hahahaha you totally called it Stina... I was just thinking to myself "i wonder if he's cute"
:)
Cool Chia Kitty!!! Those things are SWEEEET.

danielle said...

yeah, you guys can't pull that trick on me...you and rebekah just don't sound the same. plus i have had experience with you trying to sound like people...particularly me. the only difference is that for some reason no one can tell my voice from yours...no idea.

oh, and thanks for sending my autograph page! i like the snoopy drawing...snoopy makes me happy! :)
talk to you again soon!

Piperxmeow said...

yeah, my first question after "the guy hit me" was...WAS IT HIM??? by him i mean THE ONE!!

how awesome of a story would THAT be???